Politics plays a huge role in our society. Does everyone
like politics? Absolutely not. Politics can be dry and boring and seemingly
unfair at times. Politics has a way of making every single person in society
either completely agree or completely disagree about a topic. Generally, there
is no grey area in politics. Politics can make people get so worked up about
little issues that may not have an impact on their day to day lives. Politics can
separate families and bring people closer together and have a common bond. I have
personally witnessed people becoming the best of friends just because they both
agree that Obama sucks. Is that really a common ground that a friendship can be
built one? Hmm, learn something new every day.
Anyways, politics can be either a great or awful thing
depending on how you look at it. As I stated in the intro discussion, I am not
big on politics but I do however recognize that it is important. I want to
learn and be more knowledgeable about politics so I can make educated decisions
and cast my vote in the greatest country on the planet (fact).
Political standpoints differ from person to person and no
two people have the exact some belief on every single issue. Politics is a
wonderful tool used in our society and it has been a staple for this country
for as long as it has been established and before. Politics will forever be a
part of America whether some people like it or not, so you might as well get
used to it and try to learn about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment